Meet the Giants 1 Day
A beautiful day trip down to view the elusive whalesharks and climb up and down a cascading waterfall in southern Cebu Island, with great food, a comfortable ride and scenery that will leave you wanting more – otheriwise known as the perfect day trip for the weekend warrior!
*Minimum 2 to go, pricing reduces from 4 pax onwards.
– Pick up from hotel Cebu/Mactan 4 am
– Island road trip to South Cebu
– Whale shark viewing (from canoe boat)
– French crepes for brunch
– Cascading waterfalls adventure with therapeutic mud and natural water massage
– Pizza lunch
– Duration: 4am – 6 pm
– Ticket to view the whale shark
– Hotel pick up and drop off
– Full day road trip to South Cebu
– Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned van
– All park and sanctuary fees (viewing only)
– One (1) brunch at French Restaurant
– One (1) lunch on the Road
– Eco-friendly water bottle
– Snorkelling fee with whale sharks
– Alcoholic beverages
– Snacks + soft drinks
– Flights and taxes
– All extra activities
– Additional SCUBA dive with whale sharks: $56 USD (for certified divers only)
– Mask, snorkel, fins hire: $4 USD
– Additional Snorkelling with whale sharks: $10 USD w/o guide / $25 USD w/ guide
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to TDCG and the following conditions will/may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount to up to 100% of total land arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
It is highly recommended that Travel Insurance is taken at the time a deposit is paid, as this may prevent you having to pay these fees, if cancellation is due to circumstances beyond your control. Any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the operator involved.