SCUBA Diving is a highly enjoyable activity, but often leaves divers tired after a series of dives. What if there was a way to deal with that? By diving with Nitrox, the unique blend of air reduces diving fatigue and extends bottom time, keeping dives safer and more enjoyable!
Start your learning journey online with RAID’s interactive web modules. Learn in the comfort of your home, or on the plane right over to your holiday destination!
1. Gas planning for Nitrox mixes of up to 40% for recreational diving.
2. Skills to analyse and tag a Nitrox cylinder.
3. Planning for maximum 1.4 PpO2 at the target depth.
4. Understanding of the planning for oxygen toxicity and the effects of CNS and OTU.
1. To be a minimum of 15 years old.
2. Certified RAID Open Water 20 or equivalent.
3. Complete the RAID registration procedures.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to TDCG and the following conditions will/may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount to up to 100% of total land arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
It is highly recommended that Travel Insurance is taken at the time a deposit is paid, as this may prevent you having to pay these fees, if cancellation is due to circumstances beyond your control. Any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the operator involved.