Whale sharks & Waterfalls
Come with us on a weekend road trip to Southern Cebu for three days of adventure and fun! We will take you to swim with whale sharks and sardine shoals, with exciting options of canyoneering and cascading waterfall climbs inbetween. Join us on an exciting weekend getaway with this ultimate trip experience!
*Minimum 4 to go, pricing reduces from 6 pax onwards.
– Island road trip with overnight room on the sea
– Snorkelling with whale sharks
– French crepes for brunch
– Cascading waterfalls adventure with therapeutic mud and natural water massage.
– Coconut oil making demonstration
– Authentic Filipino buffet lunch and dinner
– Kawasan Waterfalls swimming and picnic
– Cliff jumping
– Afternoon at TDCG’s secret mountain swimming hole
– Optional: Canyoneering
– Snorkelling with sardine shoals
– Italian lunch on the beachfront
– Shopping experience at SM Seaside (the 6th largest shopping centre in the world)
– City dinner buffet
– Two (2) nights accommodation at seaside native bungalows (inc. breakfast) with shared facilities
– One (1) brunch, three (3) lunches, three (3) dinners
– 3 x full day road tours to South Cebu
– Entry for whale shark snorkelling
– Entry to all waterfalls adventures
– Chauffeured-driven air-conditioned van
– Free eco-friendly water bottle
– Coconut oil sample
– All park fees & sanctuary fee
– Guided snorkelling with sardines
– Flights and taxes
– Alcoholic beverages
– Snacks and soft drinks
– Transport outside of tour
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to TDCG and the following conditions will/may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount to up to 100% of total land arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
It is highly recommended that Travel Insurance is taken at the time a deposit is paid, as this may prevent you having to pay these fees, if cancellation is due to circumstances beyond your control. Any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the operator involved.